Taking Measurements Print
Modified on: Wed, 12 May, 2021 at 3:10 AM
Disclaimer: The information herein is not intended to replace the product’s User Manual. Please consult the User Manual for comprehensive information and cautionary guidance about the product’s operation and use.
Vscan Extend enables distance measurement on frozen images in both black and white and color imaging. Up to eight measurements can be performed on an image. Measurements can be done during image review or on recalled stored images.
To perform a measurement:
1. On a frozen image, press Distance. The measurement calipers displays.
2. Drag to position the calipers to obtain the desired measurement.
3. To store the image with a measurement, press Store.
4. Press Add New to make additional measurements on the displayed image. Up to 8 measurements can be made on a single image.
Add new measurement
5. Press Delete to delete a single measurement.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback