Windows Share Print
Modified on: Tue, 11 May, 2021 at 12:35 AM
Disclaimer: The information herein is not intended to replace the product’s User Manual. Please consult the User Manual for comprehensive information and cautionary guidance about the product’s operation and use.
Windows share allows the system to send ultrasound images to a PC.
1. Create a shared folder on the PC and provide the credentials and domain name.
2. Provide access to users who need access to the shared folder.
3. Press Windows share from the list. Enter the required details - Name, Domain, Remote IP Address, Share Folder, User name and Password.
4. Press Add.
NOTE: All the required fields need to be entered.
5. Press Verify.
A Verify OK message displays.
NOTE: Windows Share can also be added as a favorite and can be deleted as a favorite.
NOTE: Share option is enabled only when any one of the fields in the patient details page is entered. Only images and videos are exported to the PC with the patient information anonymized.
1. Press Menu on the scan screen.
2. Press Exams to be exported.
3. Press Upload Selected.
4. Select the created Windows Share destination.
Exported image folder
Images inside the exam folder
5. If the exported image does not get transferred to the PC or if the transfer fails, a red icon appears next to the image.
To monitor DICOM and Windows share jobs, press Menu -> Device Status.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback