Modified on: Tue, 11 May, 2021 at 12:27 AM
Disclaimer: The information herein is not intended to replace the product’s User Manual. Please consult the User Manual for comprehensive information and cautionary guidance about the product’s operation and use.
Dimension and weight
- Display unit (with battery, without probe): 168 x 76 x 22 mm, 321 gram
- Display: 5 inches, 720 x 1280 pixels resolution
- Sector probe: 129 x 32 x 25 mm, 85 gram
- Dual Probe: 129 x 39 x 28 mm, 120 gram
- Battery: 91 x 56 x 9 mm, 65 gram
Phased array transducer for deep scanning
- Field-of-view for black and white imaging: up to 70 degrees with maximum depth of 24 cm
- The color flow sector represents blood flow within an angle of 40 degrees.
- Broad-bandwidth sector probe: from 1.7 to 3.8 MHz
- Footprint: 13 x 19 mm
Linear array transducer for shallow scanning
- Field-of-view for black and white imaging: aperture width of 2.9 cm with maximum depth of 8 cm
- The color flow sector represents blood flow over image with full aperture and entire depth.
- Broad-bandwidth linear probe: from 3.3 to 8.0 MHz
- Footprint: 9 x 35 mm
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback