Charging Vscan Extend Print
Modified on: Thu, 3 Jun, 2021 at 3:51 AM
Disclaimer: The information herein is not intended to replace the product’s User Manual. Please consult the User Manual for comprehensive information and cautionary guidance about the product’s operation and use.
- Insert the battery into the device.
Insert the battery
- Plug the AC/DC adapter into the electrical outlet.
Charging the battery using the optional External battery charger compartment
1. Place the external battery charger on a flat surface.
2. Insert the battery in the compartment.
NOTE: Do not apply excessive pressure to the battery while inserting it into the compartment. There is no snap provided on the external battery charger. The battery fits smoothly into the compartment without a click.
3. Plug the charger plug into the charger connector on the external battery charging compartment.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.