Configure Worklist Server Print
Modified on: Tue, 11 May, 2021 at 2:39 AM
Disclaimer: The information herein is not intended to replace the product’s User Manual. Please consult the User Manual for comprehensive information and cautionary guidance about the product’s operation and use.
To configure the Worklist server:
1. Press Menu -> Settings
2. Scroll down to Server Settings. Press Worklist Server.
Connect Vscan Extend to the hospital wireless network. See ‘Activation using Wi-Fi’ for more information.
1. Enter all fields to add a new Worklist server.
Configure Worklist Server
NOTE: Swipe upwards to get the full screen and enter all details. Contact the hospital IT administrator for details.
NOTE: By default, DICOM is listed while configuring the Worklist Server.
2. Enter any unique name for Calling AE Title (e.g. Nixon Building Schedule).
3. Press Add to add the Worklist Server.
4. Press Verify to verify communication with the Worklist Server.
“Verify OK” pop-up displays if the communication with the Worklist Server is ok.
If communication fails:
- Check the server settings and make necessary corrections.
- Vscan Extend and the DICOM image server are not connected to the same network. Check network settings for all components.
NOTE: If verify fails, a user rejection message (for example) displays.
Verify failed message examples
- Press and hold the selected Worklist entry to add to the favorites list. By default, the first added Worklist server is set as the favorite. To remove a Worklist server from the favorites list, press and hold on the server name. If you wish to change it, press and hold to remove the current favorite and add the preferred server.
Add to favorites
Worklist Server favorite
NOTE: If only one DICOM MWL server is configured, it is automatically set as the favorite.
NOTE: The scheduled exam list will automatically be pulled from the favorite server.
- To add another Worklist server, press Add (+).
Add another Worklist server
- To delete the Worklist Server, press the Delete icon.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback