Configure Image Server Print
Modified on: Thu, 3 Jun, 2021 at 4:14 AM
Disclaimer: The information herein is not intended to replace the product’s User Manual. Please consult the User Manual for comprehensive information and cautionary guidance about the product’s operation and use.
1. Press Menu -> Settings
2. Scroll down to Server Settings. Press Image Server.
3. Enter Name, your Image server’s IP address, port number, and Remote AE Title.
Configure Image Server
NOTE: Enter any unique name for Calling AE Title (e.g. Nixon Building Image Archive). Contact the hospital IT administrator for details.
4. Press Add.
5. Press Verify to verify that the communication with the Image Server is ok.
“Verify OK” pop-up displays if the communication with the Image Server is ok.
If communication fails:
- Check the server settings and make necessary corrections.
- Vscan Extend and the DICOM image server are not connected to the same network. Check network settings for all components.
NOTE: If verify fails, a user rejection message (for example) displays.
Verify failed message examples
6. Press and hold the Image Server to add the selected Image Server to favorites.
Add to favorites
Image Server favorite
NOTE: When you have added more than one image server, you can set one as a favorite. Once an image server is set as a favorite, saved images are automatically exported once patient information is added or edited for any exam.
7. To add another Image server, press Add (+).
Add another Image server
8. To delete the Image Server, press the Delete icon.
Delete Image server
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback