System Settings Print
Modified on: Tue, 11 May, 2021 at 12:33 AM
Disclaimer: The information herein is not intended to replace the product’s User Manual. Please consult the User Manual for comprehensive information and cautionary guidance about the product’s operation and use.
- Admin Settings - Change date, time and configure Wi-Fi
- Connect Network - shows the available networks to connect and to turn ON/OFF Airplane mode
- GE Marketplace - Select an app
- Facility Name - Set Facility Name
- Station Name - Set Station Name
- Session Duration - When the device is idle, data access is active for the duration set. The default duration is 1 hour. The following values are available to set the duration:
- 5 min
- 15 min
- 1 hr
- Configuration - View the enabled modules.
Press View Modules to obtain the list of enabled modules. and enter the option key
- My Account - Set User account
- Upgrade Software - Upgrade Scanner application
- About - Provides device information
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.