Audit Logs Print
Modified on: Tue, 11 May, 2021 at 12:34 AM
Disclaimer: The information herein is not intended to replace the product’s User Manual. Please consult the User Manual for comprehensive information and cautionary guidance about the product’s operation and use.
The Vscan Extend has audit logs of various types of events and activities.
The audit logs captured in the microSD card can be exported to a PC. A report can be generated using these audit logs.
The audit logs capture the following information:
1. Device Start/Shut-down time
2. Incorrect password attempts
3. Additions and modifications to system configuration, including:
- DICOM connection
- Windows Share connection
- Wi-Fi connection and security details (SSID, Network disconnect/connect timings)
- Application software install/uninstall/upgrade
- Registration of partnering apps
4. Events related to Patient Data, including the following details:
- Date/Time of data access
- Type of action (addition, deletion, modification, reviewed)
NOTE: Audit logs do not show the transfer of data to the PC.
- Applications used (Bladder Volume, Lung Protocol, etc.)
5. Data Export
- Date/Time of data export, including end point and Wi-Fi SSID information
- Data Backup/Restore details
6. Invalid Device PIN attempt
7. Kiosk admin mode login success and failure
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback