System Care And Maintenance Print
Modified on: Fri, 7 May, 2021 at 12:45 AM
Disclaimer: The information herein is not intended to replace the product’s User Manual. Please consult the User Manual for comprehensive information and cautionary guidance about the product’s operation and use.
Only trained persons should perform the safety inspections.
The Vscan Extend requires regular care and maintenance to function safely and properly.
The expected service life of the Vscan Extend is 5 years.
To ensure that the Vscan Extend constantly operates at maximum efficiency, we recommend that the following procedures be observed as part of the customer’s internal routine maintenance program.
Inspecting the Vscan Extend
Examine the following on a monthly basis (or whenever there is a reason to assume that any issue may have occurred):
- Connectors on cables, for any mechanical defects
- Entire length of electrical cables, for cuts or abrasions
- Equipment for cracks, loose or missing hardware.
Before each use
- Inspect the lens, the probe housing and the cable.
- Look for damage that might allow liquid into the probe.
- Test the functionality of the probe.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback