System Shutdown Error Print
Modified on: Tue, 11 May, 2021 at 2:13 AM
Disclaimer: The information herein is not intended to replace the product’s User Manual. Please consult the User Manual for comprehensive information and cautionary guidance about the product’s operation and use.
If the shutdown screen appears after 50 seconds on booting. Message displayed - Battery critically low:
- Connect charger immediately (amber LED indicates the device is charging).
- Power off Vscan Extend, wait 1 minute, allow the device to shut down properly, and Power ON Vscan Extend.
If the problem persists:
- Allow the device to shut down properly (wait for 30 seconds).
- Remove the battery. See ‘Inserting/removing the battery’ for more information.
- Connect the AC adapter (check if the charger LED blinks amber).
- Power ON the device (you may have to press the power button for a longer time, since the AC adapter is connected).
- If the device starts up: power OFF the device, remove the AC adapter. Insert the battery again (See ‘Inserting/ removing the battery’ for more information.) and reconnect the AC adapter and power on the device and then check the charge status. If battery has > 30% charge, remove the AC adapter and start scanning, if not charge the battery first.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.