Auto Optimize App Print
Modified on: Thu, 3 Jun, 2021 at 1:27 AM
Disclaimer: The information herein is not intended to replace the product’s User Manual. Please consult the User Manual for comprehensive information and cautionary guidance about the product’s operation and use.
Auto Optimize enables automated TGC (time gain compensation) with a single key stroke during live scanning. Accordingly, gain will be automatically adjusted for all depths.
Auto Optimize is not available for ophthalmic scanning.
NOTE: * Applications under GE Marketplace are available as options (not available in all geographies).
Activating Auto TGC feature
- Gain increases or decreases the amount of echo information displayed in an image. It may have the effect of brightening or darkening the image if sufficient echo information is generated.
- Press and hold the Gain icon to turn ON/OFF auto optimize.
- Auto Optimize ON message displays while activating Auto TGC.
- Auto Optimize OFF message displays while deactivating Auto TGC.
- Auto TGC gets deactivated when you change the depth manually.
NOTE: Auto TGC feature is available only with the installation of Auto Optimize app.
NOTE: It is best to use the Auto Optimize function for optimizing gain settings when changing views as it is not a dynamic AO function.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback