Disclaimer: The information herein is not intended to replace the product’s User Manual. Please consult the User Manual for comprehensive information and cautionary guidance about the product’s operation and use.
The AV Plane app enables an automated measurement of atrioventricular (AV) plane displacement.
The measurement tool is based on automated tracking of AV plane and calculates septal, lateral and mean systolic displacement.
NOTE: This app works only with the sector probe.
NOTE: * Applications under GE Marketplace are available as options (not available in all geographies).
Using AV Plane App
- Freeze a 4 chamber view of the heart immediately after seeing the heart cycle to be measured.
AV Plane app
- Press AV Plane icon to enter annular displacement measurement.
AV Plane measurement
- Mitral annular plane
- Measurement results
- Store button
- Close button
A line representing mitral annular plane is tracked for the whole heart cycle.
- The AV Plane app finds the mitral annular excursion with respect to probe surface.
Septal, lateral and mean of mitral annular excursion values display on the image screen.
- Press Store to save the entire video while it is playing.
- Press Pause and press Store to save the still image along with the measurements.
|Press || button to finish the measurement.|